Monday, April 7, 2008

Rest of My Life

A luscious smile accompanies intelligent and magnificent eyes. When I say she has a perfect smile, I really mean her smile is perfect for me. This smile urges me to touch her lips and listen to her mouth, tongue and teeth form seamless words that I will listen to for the Rest of My Life. I want to be swallowed whole by this feeling. I am enraptured and on the edge of running away. I watch her talk to someone from a distance. She has absolutely no clue that she is the Most Beautiful Woman in the World. She listens when I speak. She is interested. She comes and goes when she pleases and, for me, it is like waiting for the wind to return to my sails. We barely know each other but all I want to do is talk to her until the sun sets and rises and sets and rises again. I am never going to forget this moment, though I may forget every other surrounding detail with time. She has infected me with conscious understanding of what I truly want in life. This knowledge is as priceless as she is to me.

Forever Changed

No comments: