Friday, May 4, 2007

feelings of sadness

Last night I dreamt that I died. I didn't go to heaven or hell. I dreamt that I was a spirit here on earth and, with great effort, I could communicate with people. It was very frustrating and tiring to get a persons attention too. I would connect with a person mentally easier than I could physically. I tried to speak with my family and friends but they only got spooked out mostly. I spoke with my cousin and he was receptive but eventually became impatient and turned me off. I can't really give the feeling of my being dead justice in words. It was lonely and completely amazing. The world was covered in what looked like glowing Downy fabric softener but where I would focus my eye, the blue haze would clear and my sight was microscopically detailed. My interest also changed the detail of an object. If I concentrated on something very intently it would show me its life force or aura. Other things or living beings would not focus no matter how hard I studied them. There was a constant desperate feeling creeping into my mind reminding me of my time being already spent on earth and reminding me that I was not supposed to be here. I was sad for the people living around me, not knowing what happened to me or where I went. I was sad for my daughter who lost a father. My feelings of sadness eventually overtook my subconscious and woke me from my dream. I did return to sleep and continue my death dream but it was only a sped up version of the first one, more panicked and frustrated.

No comments: